Spring Semester Already?!

January 20th, 2015 echen17

Hello all!

I hope all of you are well! Today is the first day of classes for spring semester, and I can’t wait to go to class, but I thought I would drop a line and write a post before I head out. My break was great, I visited some friends and family, slept, watched Netflix, and slept some more. 😉 But to be honest, it was basically hibernation for me at one point. It was also a great time to pick up my hobbies again-you know how much I love knitting. <3 It’s so calming, and it definitely helps me de-stress when my schedule is filled up with studying and volunteering.

Over break, I also watched my baby cousin while her parents were at work. I love her, she is so adorable, and everyone loves her. She is also the best model for my knitting projects, as you can see:

I can’t wait to get back into the swing of things with a busy schedule (that sounds crazy, right?) but I actually like having a lot of things to do-it keeps me busy. 🙂 Anyways, I should get ready for class. I’ve never had a class after 3 PM before, so this should be interesting.

Ellen Chen '17